Financial Aid: Introduction and FAQ
The financial aid office is responsible for determining eligibility for financial aid in accordance with funding sources requirements, packaging aid, certifying loans, coordinating the federal work-study program and sending award notifications. Use the information below to learn more about financial aid.
- Where to start: Step-by-Step Guide to Financial Aid (PDF 421kB)
- Financial aid brochures: review the types of financial aid available
- How Course Outcomes Affect Eligibility 6-01-12 (PDF 117kB): know the importance of how the outcomes students receive in their courses affects their financial aid eligibility
- Frequently asked questions
- Contacts and resources for financial aid
- Financial aid glossary: common financial aid terms and acronyms.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the above PDF files. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe's site. If you are still unable to view the file, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-3000.
View your Award (login required)
Empire State College
111 West Ave.
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Questions? Contact the Student Information Center at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000.
Name: SUC Empire State College
The priority deadline to apply for financial aid for 2014-2015 is April 1, 2014.