Updates Regarding the Student Accounting Records and Payment System
The progress of this work will be communicated on MyESC, Student Accounts.
Your Sponsorship Documentation
Your sponsorship document and/or voucher must include the following information:
- student name and ID number
- term of coverage and/or dates of enrollment
- if sponsorship does not cover all tuition and fees for the term, indications of specific charges it covers: tuition, college fee, student activity fee, technology fee (formerly telecommunications fee), etc.
- dollar amount of sponsorship
- billing address of sponsor
- sponsor contact name and phone number
- relationship to other financial aid (i.e.,Should other financial aid be deducted from the sponsorship?)
Submitting your voucher:
- Please mail your voucher or letter of credit to SUNY Empire State College, Student Accounts, 111 West Ave., Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.
- You may fax or email third-party documents if there is insufficient time for Student Accounts to receive your documents by mail. However, if original documentation is required to process awards from your sponsor, we will only accept originals.
- If your third-party sponsor doesn't have a formal voucher or sponsorship document, you may use the attached form and submit.
- Family Educational Right and Privacy Act (FERPA) regulations require that schools have written permission from the eligible student in order to release any information from a student's education record. However, per 34 CFR §99.31, we may disclose education records, without consent, to appropriate parties in connection with your financial aid (i.e. your sponsor).
Student Account Statement (login required)
Contact the Student Information Center at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000.
The Student Accounts fax number is 518-580-4790*.
Note: Please provide your sponsor with a statement by term when applying for tuition assistance or tuition reimbursement.
The mission of SUNY Empire’s Student Accounts is to provide the best possible customer service to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Contact the Student Information Center at 518-587-2100 or ...800-847-3000