How Your Charges are Calculated
Your enrollment charges are based on several factors:
- Whether you are considered a New York state resident or an out-of-state student;
- Your center or unit location, as well as your level of study (undergraduate or graduate);
- Your registered number of credit hours;
- Whether you are matriculated into a degree program or a nonmatriculated student; and,
- If you are active military personnel or eligible veteran.
For more information, visit:
Tuition and Fees
Policy on New York State Residency
For Military Students: Rates and Important Links
Contact the Student Information Center at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000.