Your Sponsorship Documentation
Your sponsorship document and/or voucher must include the following information:
- student name and ID number
- term of coverage and/or dates of enrollment
- if sponsorship does not cover all tuition and fees for the term, indications of specific charges it covers: tuition, college fee, student activity fee, technology fee (formerly telecommunications fee), etc.
- dollar amount of sponsorship
- billing address of sponsor
- sponsor contact name and phone number
- relationship to other financial aid; for example, should other financial aid be deducted from the sponsorship?
Submitting your voucher:
- Please mail your voucher or letter of credit to Empire State College, Student Accounts, 111 West Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.
- You may fax third-party documents if there is insufficient time for student accounts to receive your documents by mail. However, original documentation is required to process awards from these sponsors: UAW (Ford, GM, Chrysler, AAM, etc.), PEF and EIP. In these cases, faxes are not accepted.
- If you are concerned that your sponsorship documents will not be received by the term payment due date, please contact student accounts to see if arrangements can be made to avoid cancellation of your registration.
View your Account Summary on MyESC.
Contact the Student Information Center at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000.
Student Accounts fax number: 518-581-2782*
*Students who receive PEF/PSTP, UAW and EIP vouchers may fax their vouchers to the Student Accounts office. A temporary extension of the payment due date will be entered on their account while we wait for the original vouchers to be received. Originals are required from these sponsors in order to bill the sponsors for payment.