SUNY Empire State College provides educational solutions to address the specific needs of community organizations and to help employees and members advance their education and careers.
Partnership benefits are available to employees, members and students of partnering community organizations and associations.
If you are interested in becoming a student and your employer or organization is already a partner, contact SUNY Empire for information about enrolling.
Participating organizations and associations include:
- Access Supports for Living (formerly Occupations, Inc.)
- ADAPT Community Network
- AHRC NYC
- AIM Services, Inc
- Albany Behavioral Health
- Albany Parking Authority
- Art Students League
- Association for Hebraic Studies Institute
- Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation
- BIG I New York
- Bronx Educational Opportunity Center
- Buffalo Educational Opportunity Center
- Camelot of Staten Island, Inc.
- Camphill Academy
- Capital District YMCA
- Career Partners International Buffalo
- Catholic Health
- Center for Allied Health Education (CAHE)
- Center for Disability Services
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital School of Radiology
- Children's Village
- Community Action Organization of Erie County, Inc.
- Cornell University
- CR BARD
- Dance Education Laboratory
- Eastern Suffolk BOCES
- Ellis Medicine
- Employer Resource Network (ERN) of the City Mission
- Every Person Influences Children (EPIC)
- Family Residences and Essential Enterprises Inc. (FREE)
- Fire Department of New York City (FDNY)
- Firemen's Association of the State of New York (FASNY)
- Five Towns Community Center
- Fountain House
- Goodwill NYNJ
- Grace Outreach
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- Green Mountain Technical Institute
- Hawthorne Foundation Inc.
- HB Studio
- HealthNow NY
- Hispanos Unidos de Buffalo
- Hudson Mohawk Area Health Education Center
- Hudson River Community Credit Union
- Iroquois Healthcare Association
- Life's WORC
- Manhattan Educational Opportunity Center
- Medical Answering Services
- Modern States
- NACHAS Seminary, Inc.
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence - Rochester Area (NCADD-RA)
- New York Bankers Association
- New York City Police Department
- New York City Transit Authority
- New York Oncology Hematology
- New York Power Authority
- New York State Economic Development Council (NYSEDC)
- North Country Chamber of Commerce
- Northwell Health, Inc.
- NYS Office for People With Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD)
- Occupations, Inc.
- Outreach Training Institute (OTI)
- Prevention Council of Saratoga County
- Rising Hope, Inc.
- Saratoga Hospital
- Saylor Foundation
- SKS Bottle & Packaging
- St. Peter's Health Partners
- Sunbridge Institute, Inc.
- Sviva L'Parnassah Institiute (SPI)
- Syracuse Educational Opportunity Center
- Theological Research institute, LTD.
- The ARC New York
- The Wesley Community
- Thornhill Torah Educational Center
- UPMC Chautauqua at WCA
- Vertus High School
- Villa of Hope Youth & Family Services
- Yip Harburg Foundation
Current Empire State College Professional Learning Evaluations
An Empire State College Professional Learning Evaluation (PLE) is a college-credit recommendation developed by SUNY Empire for college-level learning acquired outside of a college or university, such as an on-the-job training program. A SUNY Empire matriculated student who presents the necessary documentation may incorporate the recommended credit into a SUNY Empire degree program proposal, subject to any other applicable academic policies. All SUNY Empire professional learning evaluation credit recommendations are available to any matriculated student in the college. See the list of current PLEs.
Students interested in one of these partnerships should contact the Student Information Center at 800-847-3000.
Organizations interested in creating a similar partnership with us can contact the Office of Partnerships by phone at 800-847-3000, ext. 2851, or by email at ESCpartners@esc.edu.