Community Organizations and Associations Partnerships
SUNY Empire State College provides credit-based programs to meet the specific needs of community organizations and to help employees and members advance their education and careers.
Partnership benefits are available to employees, members and students of partnering community organizations and associations.
If you are interested in becoming a student and your employer or organization is already a partner, contact SUNY Empire State College for information about enrolling.
Participating organizations and associations include:
- Art Students League
- Association for Hebraic Studies Institute
- Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation
- Career Partners International Buffalo
- Catholic Health
- Center for Disability Services
- Community Action Organization of Erie County, Inc.
- CR BARD
- Dance Education Lab
- Eastern Suffolk BOCES
- Five Towns Community Center
- HB Studio
- HealthNow NY
- Hispanos Unidos de Buffalo
- Hudson Mohawk Area Health Education Center
- Hudson River Community Credit Union
- Medical Answering Services
- New York Bankers Association
- New York City Transit Authority
- New York Oncology Hematology
- Center for Allied Health Education
- New York Power Authority
- NYSARC, Inc.
- Occupations, Inc.
- Rising Hope, Inc.
- Saratoga Hospital
- Saylor Foundation
- St. Peter's Health Partners
- Yip Harburg Foundation
For More Information
Students interested in one of these partnerships should contact the Student Information Center at 800-847-3000. Students in metropolitan New York interested in the partnership with the Metropolitan Center Cohort Program should contact Matt Sanders at 718-907-5756.
Organizations interested in creating a similar partnership with us can contact the Office of Programs and Partnerships by phone at 800-847-3000, ext. 2851, or by email at ESCpartners@esc.edu.