Community Organizations and Associations Partnerships
SUNY Empire State College develops credit-bearing programs to meet the specific needs of community organizations that help employees and members advance their education.
Participating organizations and associations include:
- Art Students League
- Association for Hebraic Studies Institute
- Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation
- Career Partners International Buffalo
- Catholic Health
- Center for Disability Services
- Community Action Organization of Erie County, Inc.
- CR BARD
- Dance Education Lab
- Eastern Suffolk BOCES
- Five Towns Community Center
- HealthNow NY
- Hispanos Unidos de Buffalo
- Hudson Mohawk Area Health Education Center
- Hudson River Community Credit Union
- New York Bankers Association
- New York City Transit Authority
- Center for Allied Health Education
- New York Power Authority
- NYSARC, Inc.
- Occupations, Inc.
- Saratoga Hospital
- Saylor Foundation
- St. Peter's Health Partners
- Yip Harburg Foundation
Students interested in one of these partnerships should contact the Student Information Center at 800-847-3000. Students in metropolitan New York interested in the partnership with the Metropolitan Center Cohort Program should contact Matt Sanders at 718-907-5756.
Organizations interested in creating a similar partnership with us can contact the college by phone at 800-847-3000, ext. 2851, or email at ESCpartners@esc.edu.