SUNY Empire State College develops credit-bearing programs to meet the specific needs of government agencies that help employees advance their education.
Partnership benefits are available to employees and members of our partnering government agencies.
A few examples of the College’s partnerships with government agencies include:
- Building and Construction Trades Council of nassau and Suffolk Counties
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU)
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- New York City Transit Authority
- New York State Economic Development Council (NYSEDC)
- New York State Department of Financial Services
- Health Facilities Management (HFM)
- New York State Department of Labor
- New York State Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services
- New York State Division of Veterans' Services
- New York State Office of Mental Health
- Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS)
SUNY Empire State College also offers cutting-edge bachelor's programs in Emergency Management and Homeland Security in cooperation with the National Fire Academy, the Emergency Management Institute, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency as agencies of the Department of Homeland Security. These concentrations are designed to meet the needs of emergency responders, firefighters, military personnel or other professionals who are working full-time and looking to advance their careers in these fields. More information on Emergency Management and Homeland Security, is available.
If you are interested in becoming a student and your employer or organization is already a partner, contact SUNY Empire State College for information about enrolling.
Agencies or organizations interested in creating a similar partnership with SUNY Empire State College should call 800-847-3000, ext. 2851 or email ESCpartners@esc.edu.