SUNY Empire State College develops credit-bearing programs to meet the specific needs of companies that help employees advance their education.
Partnership benefits are available to employees, members and students of partner corporate and community organizations.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Career Partners International Buffalo
- Catholic Health
- Child Care Education Institute
- Community Action Organization of Erie County, Inc.
- CR BARD
- CVPH Medical Center School of Radiology
- Defense Acquisition University
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital School of Radiology
- Health Now NY
- HealthNow NY Inc.
- Hispanos Unidos de Buffalo
- Hudson Mohawk Area Health Education Center
- Hudson River Community Credit Union
- Jason Morris Judo Center
- New Era Cap
- New York Bankers Association
- New York City Transit Authority
- New York Methodist Center for Allied Health Education
- New York Methodist Hospital
- New York Power Authority
- Occupations, Inc.
- Outreach Training Institute
- Peconic Bay Medical Center School of Radiology
- Per Scholas, Inc.
- Perry's Ice Cream
- Saint Elizabeth Hospital School of Radiology
- Saint Joseph's Medical Center School of Radiology
- Saint Peter’s Health Partners
- Saratoga Bridges
- Saratoga Hospital
- Saylor Foundation
- St. Peter's Health Partners
- Stat Staff
- Theological Research Institute (TRI)
- Tompkins Financial Corporation
- University of Buffalo Childcare Center
- Verizon Wireless
- West Herr Automotive Group
- Year Up New York
- Yip Harburg Foundation
Students interested in one of these partnerships should contact the Student Information Center at 800-847-3000. Students in Metropolitan New York interested in the partnership with Per Scholas should contact Matt Sanders at 718-907-5756.
Companies interested in creating a similar partnership with us should contact us by phone at 800-847-3000, ext. 2851, or email ESCpartners@esc.edu.