SUNY Empire State College works with its partners to develop educational solutions that address their specific workforce needs and helps employees advance their education and careers. Partnership benefits are available to employees, members and students of partnering organizations.
If you are interested in becoming a student and your employer or organization is already a partner, contact SUNY Empire State College for information about enrolling.
- AIM Services, Inc
- Bethel AME Church
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Brooklyn Educational Opportunity
- Center for Disability Services
- Childcare Education Institute
- Cutco Corporation
- CVS Health Corporation
- ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Golub Corporation (Price Chopper and Market 32)
- GP Strategies - Charter Communications
- Jason Morris Judo Center
- Kings County District Attorney's Office
- Mather Hospital
- Mesivta Ateres Yaakov
- New Era Cap Company
- Northwell Health, Inc.
- Outreach Training Institute
- Peconic Bay Medical Center School of Radiology
- Per Scholas, Inc.
- Perry's Ice Cream
- Rondout Savings Bank
- Stat Staff Professionals Inc.
- Theological Research Institute (TRI)
- Tompkins Financial Corporation
- University of Buffalo Childcare Center
- University of Vermont Health Network
- West Herr Automotive Group
- Year Up New York
- Yip Harburg Foundation
Current Empire State College Professional Learning Evaluations
An Empire State College Professional Learning Evaluation (PLE) is a college-credit recommendation developed by Empire State College for college-level learning acquired outside of a college or university, such as an on-the-job training program. An ESC matriculated student who presents the necessary documentation may incorporate the recommended credit into an ESC degree program proposal, subject to any other applicable academic policies. All ESC professional learning evaluation credit recommendations are available to any matriculated student in the college. View a list of current PLEs.
For More Information
Students interested in one of these partnerships should contact the Student Information Center at 800-847-3000.
Companies interested in creating a similar partnership with us should contact the Office of Partnerships by phone at 800-847-3000, ext. 2851, or by email at ESCpartners@esc.edu.