SUNY Empire State College develops credit-bearing programs to meet the specific needs of companies that help employees advance their education. Partnership benefits are available to employees, members and students of partner corporate and community organizations.
If you are interested in becoming a student and your employer or organization is already a partner, contact SUNY Empire State College for information about enrolling.
- Bethel AME Church
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Brooklyn Educational Opportunity
- Camphill Academy
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital School of Radiology
- Childcare Education Institute
- ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
- Glens Falls Hospital
- GP Strategies - Bank of America
- GP Strategies - Charter Communications
- Jason Morris Judo Center
- Mather Hospital
- Mesivta Ateres Yaakov
- New Era Cap
- Outreach Training Institute
- Peconic Bay Medical Center School of Radiology
- Per Scholas, Inc.
- Perry's Ice Cream
- Stat Staff Professionals Inc.
- Sunbridge Institute
- Theological Research Institute (TRI)
- Tompkins Financial Corporation
- University of Buffalo Childcare Center
- University of Vermont Health Network
- West Herr Automotive Group
- Year Up
- Yip Harburg Foundation
Students interested in one of these partnerships should contact the Student Information Center at 800-847-3000. Students in Metropolitan New York interested in the partnership with Per Scholas should contact Matt Sanders at 718-907-5756.
Companies interested in creating a similar partnership with us should contact us by phone at 800-847-3000, ext. 2851, or email ESCpartners@esc.edu.