A Collaborative Approach to Earning Your Degree
SUNY Empire State College develops partnerships that provide educational opportunities to employees, members, and students of partnering organizations. We look for opportunities to address partners’ needs while providing access to innovative, flexible and quality academic programs that empower people and strengthen communities. SUNY Empire empowers students to complete their degrees entirely online, in person, or a combination of both — so students can prepare for their next step without missing a step.
The following partnerships are administered through the Office of Partnerships:
- Academic and Graduate Partnerships
- Community College Partnerships
- Community Partnerships
- Corporate Partnerships
- Government Agency Partnerships
- Healthcare Partnerships
- Labor Union Partnerships
- Military and Veteran Educational Partnerships
SUNY Empire’s Partnership Programs offer:
- Associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees
- Affordable college tuition
- A flexible learning model that fits around your busy schedule
- An accelerated path to degree completion
- College credit for previous learning
- $100 Better Together Scholarship and a waiver of the $50 orientation fee*
*Students must provide a valid partnership code at the time of application in order to receive these benefits. The code can be obtained from the designated representative at the partner organization. Please note, for our graduate programs that use GradCAS, there will be an additional prompt when you apply on how to obtain that code.
To Learn More
Interested in learning more? Students with questions about our partnerships and Organizations interested in creating partnerships should contact the Office of Partnerships by phone at 800-847-3000, ext. 2851, or by email at ESCpartners@esc.edu.
SUNY Empire State College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education