Welcome to SUNY Empire's Office of Sponsored Programs
The Office of Sponsored Programs provides project development, grant search, grant development, technical assistance, and grant and contract administration to staff and faculty of the SUNY Empire State College community. The Office serves as the liaison to external funders to support research, demonstration projects, professional development, and general college needs.
You must contact OSP before you submit any application for funding, and keep OSP informed of any acknowledgement or approval. Also, please inform OSP of the final outcome of an application for which you did not receive funding.
Please feel free to contact the office if you have any questions. We are happy to assist in any way.
Director, Office of Sponsored Programs
SUNY Empire State College
- National Institutes of Health - Health Disparities & Advantages Among Immigrant Populations (ongoing until 1/27/23)
- J.M. Kapland Fund - Social Justice, Environment, and Heritage Conservation (4/30/21)
- Spencer Foundation - Conference Grant Program / Advancing Racial Equity in Education (5/6/21)
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation - Systems & Services Research to Build a Culture of Health (6/9/21)
- National Institutes of Health - Behavioral Symptoms and Mental Health Conditions in Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (8/7/21)
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to read PDF documents. If it is not installed on your computer, download it for free from Adobe.