Registration Cancellation for Nonpayment
- You must pay for your enrollment charges by the term's payment due date to avoid cancellation of your registration for nonpayment. To further assist you, please view our online tutorial - Keep Your Seat - Avoid Cancellation Due to Nonpayment.
- Acceptable payment arrangements for your charges are authorized financial aid or third-party sponsorship, which will show on your student account statement as pending aid once approved, and the Time Payment Plan.
- The Time Payment Plan requires both your acceptance of the terms of the plan and making the first installment payment.
- Please note that if you have an outstanding balance due from a previous term, your registration may be cancelled.
- Review your student account statement at MyESC, Student Accounts, TouchNet (login required) immediately after registering to make sure your payment and/or payment arrangements are in place. If your financial aid or sponsorship is not showing as pending on your account statement, you are not eligible for that award based on your current enrollment.
- Please be advised that missing outcomes, incompletes, or failure to complete coursework successfully for a prior term may result in a change to your financial aid eligibility. We encourage students to continue to monitor their accounts online.
- Students may re-enroll during the add/drop period. A late registration fee of $50 will be added to your charges. Your charges must be paid at the time of registration.
- If the cancellation of your registration resulted in a credit on your account, a refund will be processed to your original form of payment. Refunds are automatically processed two weeks after the term start date.