Financial Aid: Introduction and FAQ
The financial aid office is responsible for determining eligibility for financial aid in accordance with funding sources requirements, packaging aid, certifying loans, coordinating the federal work-study program and sending award notifications. Use the information below to learn more about financial aid.
- How Course Outcomes Affect Eligibility (PDF 122kB): know the importance of how the outcomes students receive in their courses affects their financial aid eligibility
- Financial aid brochures: review the types of financial aid available
- Frequently asked questions
- Contacts and resources for financial aid
- Where to Start: Step-by-Step Guide to Financial Aid (PDF 337kB)
Name: SUC Empire State College
Undergraduate Associate: 0916
Undergraduate Bachelor's: 0913
Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)
For students planning to enroll in terms beginning May 2021 or thereafter, please submit the 2021-2022 FAFSA. If you are attending the summer 2021 term, the deadline to have all financial aid applications, additional financial aid requirements/documents and appeals submitted and any student loans accepted is April 16, 2021 in order ensure the processing of your aid eligibility by the summer payment deadline.
For students enrolling for the spring term 2021 please make sure you've already completed the 2020-2021 FAFSA.