Financial Aid: Introduction and FAQ
The Office of Financial Aid is responsible for determining eligibility for financial aid in accordance with funding sources requirements, packaging aid, certifying loans, coordinating the federal work-study program, and sending award notifications.
Learn more about financial aid:
- Financial Aid Basics: Watch this short video to learn about different types of aid and how to apply.
- How Course Outcomes Affect Eligibility (PDF 122kB): know the importance of how the outcomes students receive in their courses affects their financial aid eligibility
- Financial aid brochures: review the types of financial aid available
- Frequently asked questions
- Contacts and resources for financial aid
- Where to Start: Step-by-Step Guide to Financial Aid (PDF 337kB)