Financial Aid for Women and Minority Students
- Helping Women Pay for College: Highlights different types of women’s funding programs available, provides insight on how to find and apply for scholarships and advises on how to seek out unconventional funding sources
- The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid: Provides links to several Internet sites of interest to Native American students
- Assistance for Native Americans: Link to the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation's (HESC) pages regarding New York state aid to Native Americans
- Bureau of Indian Affairs: Link to the U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Indian Affairs website
- Native-American Congressional Internship: Link to information on the Morris K. Udall Foundation's internship program
- Guide to Financial Aid and Scholarships for Hispanic Students: Includes a list of scholarships, grants and aid options for Hispanic students as well as other information.
- Northeastern Regional Chapter of the Korean-American Scholarship Foundation (KASF): Link to information on Korean-American-specific scholarships
- Books for minority students: Link to a site that contains a list of books about financial aid for minority students
- Books for female students: Link to a site that contains a list of books about financial aid for female students
- Outside Scholarship Sources: Link to free online scholarship searches
- Empire State College Scholarship Search: Link to our own free scholarship search for institutional funds
Name: SUC Empire State College
Undergraduate Associate: 0916
Undergraduate Bachelor's: 0913
Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)
If you are attending the spring 2020 term, the deadline to have all financial aid applications, additional financial aid requirements/documents and appeals submitted and any student loans accepted was December 6, 2019 in order ensure the processing of your aid eligibility by the spring payment deadline.
For students planning to enroll beginning in May 2020 or thereafter, the 2020-2021 FAFSA application is now available to complete.