Financial Aid for Women and Minority Students
- Helping Women Pay for College: Highlights different types of women’s funding programs available, provides insight on how to find and apply for scholarships and advises on how to seek out unconventional funding sources
- The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid: Provides links to several Internet sites of interest to Native American students
- Assistance for Native Americans: Link to the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation's (HESC) pages regarding New York state aid to Native Americans
- Bureau of Indian Affairs: Link to the U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Indian Affairs website
- Native-American Congressional Internship: Link to information on the Morris K. Udall Foundation's internship program
- Guide to Financial Aid and Scholarships for Hispanic Students: Includes a list of scholarships, grants and aid options for Hispanic students as well as other information.
- Northeastern Regional Chapter of the Korean-American Scholarship Foundation (KASF): Link to information on Korean-American-specific scholarships
- Books for minority students: Link to a site that contains a list of books about financial aid for minority students
- Books for female students: Link to a site that contains a list of books about financial aid for female students
- Outside Scholarship Sources: Link to free online scholarship searches
- Empire State College Scholarship Search: Link to our own free scholarship search for institutional funds
Name: SUC Empire State College
Undergraduate Associate: 0916
Undergraduate Bachelor's: 0913
Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)
Students planning to attend summer 2019, fall 2019 or spring 2020 may apply for aid by submitting the 2019-2020 FAFSA on or after October 1, 2018.
If you are attending the summer 2019 term, you must have all financial aid applications, additional financial aid requirements/documents and appeals submitted and any student loans accepted by the deadline of April 11, 2019 in order ensure the processing of your aid eligibility by the summer payment deadline of May 2.