Financial Aid for Veterans and Military Personnel
- Office of Veteran and Military Education at Empire State College
- Military Corner: Information on student loans and eligibility for New York state grants and scholarships for military personnel and their families either stationed in New York, or who are New York state residents
- NYS Recruitment Incentive and Retention Program: General program information and information on contacting your Educational Incentive Program director
- Federal VA Educational Benefits website
- Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC) Scholarships
- Disabled Soldier Support System: Information on numerous issues, including educational and scholarship opportunities for disabled soldiers
- Army Families Online: Information on numerous issues, including scholarship opportunities for military personnel, veterans and their families
- AMVETS: Information for veterans and active military
- Military Spouse Scholarships
- Council of College and Military Educators (CCME) Scholarships
- Student Veterans of America Scholarships
- Veterans United Foundation Scholarship
- National Military Family Association- Military Spouse Scholarship
- The Tillman Military Scholars Program
- First Command Educational Foundation: A non-profit public charity dedicated to improving financial literacy through education and scholarship opportunities.
Name: SUC Empire State College
Undergraduate Associate: 0916
Undergraduate Bachelor's: 0913
Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)
Students planning to attend summer 2018, fall 2018 or spring 2019 should apply for financial aid for 2018-2019 by submitting the FAFSA. The priority deadline to apply for financial aid for 2018-2019 was April 1, 2018, but we are still accepting and reviewing applications.
In order to process your financial aid eligibility by the spring term payment due date, you must have all applications in and any additional financial aid requirements/documents submitted and any student loans accepted by the deadline date of December 7, 2018.
Students planning to attend summer 2019, fall 2019 or spring 2020 may apply for aid early by submitting the 2019-2020 FAFSA on or after October 1, 2018.