Financial Aid for Veterans and Military Personnel
- Office of Veteran and Military Education at Empire State College
- Military Corner: Information on student loans and eligibility for New York state grants and scholarships for military personnel and their families either stationed in New York, or who are New York state residents
- NYS Recruitment Incentive and Retention Program: General program information and information on contacting your Educational Incentive Program director
- Federal VA Educational Benefits website
- Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC) Scholarships
- Disabled Soldier Support System: Information on numerous issues, including educational and scholarship opportunities for disabled soldiers
- Army Families Online: Information on numerous issues, including scholarship opportunities for military personnel, veterans and their families
- AMVETS: Information for veterans and active military
- Stateside Spouse Education Assistance Program
- Military Spouse Scholarships
- Council of College and Military Educators (CCME) Scholarships
- Student Veterans of America Scholarships
- Veterans United Foundation Scholarship
- National Military Family Association- Military Spouse Scholarship
- The Tillman Military Scholars Program
- First Command Educational Foundation: A non-profit public charity dedicated to improving financial literacy through education and scholarship opportunities.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to download PDF file. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it free from Adobe's site. If you are still unable to view the file, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-3000.
Name: SUC Empire State College
Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)
Students planning to attend the spring 2 term starting in March 2017 should complete the 2016-2017 Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Students who plan to attend starting in May 2017 or thereafter should apply for financial aid for 2017-2018 by submitting the 2017-2018 FAFSA.