Financial Aid for Veterans and Military Personnel
- Office of Veteran and Military Education at Empire State College
- Military Corner: Information on student loans and eligibility for New York state grants and scholarships for military personnel and their families either stationed in New York, or who are New York state residents
- NYS Recruitment Incentive and Retention Program: General program information and information on contacting your Educational Incentive Program director
- Federal VA Educational Benefits website
- Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC) Scholarships
- Disabled Soldier Support System: Information on numerous issues, including educational and scholarship opportunities for disabled soldiers
- Army Families Online: Information on numerous issues, including scholarship opportunities for military personnel, veterans and their families
- AMVETS: Information for veterans and active military
- Military Spouse Scholarships
- Council of College and Military Educators (CCME) Scholarships
- Student Veterans of America Scholarships
- Veterans United Foundation Scholarship
- National Military Family Association- Military Spouse Scholarship
- The Tillman Military Scholars Program
- First Command Educational Foundation: A non-profit public charity dedicated to improving financial literacy through education and scholarship opportunities.
Name: SUC Empire State College
Undergraduate Associate: 0916
Undergraduate Bachelor's: 0913
Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)
If you are attending the fall 2019 term, you must have all financial aid applications, additional financial aid requirements/documents and appeals submitted and any student loans accepted by the deadline of July 31, 2019 in order ensure the processing of your aid eligibility by the fall payment deadline.
Students planning attending summer 2019, fall 2019 or spring 2020 must apply for aid by submitting the 2019-2020 FAFSA.