Financial Aid for Veterans and Military Personnel
- Office of Veteran and Military Education at Empire State College
- Military Corner: Information on student loans and eligibility for New York state grants and scholarships for military personnel and their families either stationed in New York, or who are New York state residents
- NYS Recruitment Incentive and Retention Program: General program information and information on contacting your Educational Incentive Program director
- Federal VA Educational Benefits website
- Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC) Scholarships
- Disabled Soldier Support System: Information on numerous issues, including educational and scholarship opportunities for disabled soldiers
- Army Families Online: Information on numerous issues, including scholarship opportunities for military personnel, veterans and their families
- AMVETS: Information for veterans and active military
- Stateside Spouse Education Assistance Program
- Military Spouse Scholarships
- Council of College and Military Educators (CCME) Scholarships
- Student Veterans of America Scholarships
- Veterans United Foundation Scholarship
- National Military Family Association- Military Spouse Scholarship
- The Tillman Military Scholars Program
- First Command Educational Foundation: A non-profit public charity dedicated to improving financial literacy through education and scholarship opportunities.
Name: SUC Empire State College
Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)
Students planning to attend the 2017-2018 should apply for financial aid immediately.
The application period for the New York State Excelsior Scholarship is now open for the spring 2018 term until December 4, 2017.
Students may also get a head start on applying for financial aid for 2018-2019 by submitting the FAFSA after October 1, 2017.